Melbourne noodle shop goes up in flames

A suburban Melbourne noodle shop has gone up in flames but diners and staff have been safely removed from the stir-fried inferno.

The Malvern Noodle Box began smouldering on Tuesday afternoon, with its kitchen and roof space catching fire due to a dodgy air conditioning unit.

MFB firefighters in breathing apparatus attacked the fire using an aerial appliance to access the problem from above, and had the blaze under control within 43 minutes.

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *